Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 on 2nd February 2020, as a hint by few sources. Candidates can search the admit card with the help of their registration number from the UKSSSC website or direct link provided below.
www.sssc.uk.gov.in is the official website where UKSSSC Admit Card 2020 for Forest Guard is going to be available before the exam date. Candidate’s Roll No, Reporting Time, Center Name, Location will be mentioned in the admit card slip.
Moreover, UKSSSC will conduct a written test, physical test, and interview for selection of candidates under the Group C Posts of Van Arakshi Recruitment. So, the candidates have to grab Uttarakhand Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 if they want to appear without any trouble.
The commission had announced the official notification for recruiting more staff in Van Vibhag. For that, they have published the Forest Guard (Post Code 102) notification. Huge applicants had registered online for the same vacancy.
All candidates who have submitted the application form earlier can check below the Uttarakhand Van Arakshi Exam Hall Ticket information.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Exam Organizer: Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in, uksssconline.in
Technical Support: 0135-2669658
Post Name: Forest Guard (Van Aarakshi)
Post Code: 102
Total Vacancies: 1218 Posts
Appearing Candidates: 1, 56,044
Selection Process: Written Test, Physical, Interview
Exam Date: 16-02-2020
Van Arakshi Admit Card: Available From 2nd February 2020
UKSSSC (उत्तराखंड अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग) is a Government Sector organization in Uttarakhand. It conducts examinations to select candidates to work in Uttarakhand Govt.
Recently, it has taken online applications for Van Vibhag Group C Van Arakshi Posts to conduct the Computer-based test (CBT). Candidates who want to appear in CBT must download Uttarkhand SSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020.
The board will allow candidates in the exam only if they have the exam admit card and identity proof. Please go through all the instructions mentioned in Uttarakhand Forest Guard Admit Card 2020.
Significant Details Uttarakhand Van Arakshi Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Examination Timings (Start & End Time)
- Test Centre Name.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
Identity Proofs Suggested For UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam 2020
Although candidates can check what are the approved identities candidates can carry in the examination hall, here is a small list for reference:-
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Govt Employee ID with Photograph
- Driving License
- Other ID signed by Gazetted Officer
How to Check and Download UK Forest Guard Admit Card 2020?
- Visit UKSSSC at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- The website for Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will open.
- Click on the UKSSSC Admit Card For Forest Guard 2020 link.
- Enter the candidate’s Name, Father’s Name or Date of Birth or Reg.Mobile Number.
- Click on submit.
- In a few seconds, the admit card will appear.
- You must keep the admit card printout and a downloaded copy.
Direct Link – http://www.uksssc.in/UKSSSCADMITCARD/checkAdmit160220.aspx
Uttarakhand Van Arakshi (Group C) Exam Date 2020
The Uttarakhand SSC has released the Forest Guard 1218 (Post Code) 102 Exam Date recently. All candidates who are eligible after the online-application process can appear in the exam on 16th February 2020.
In order to attend this exam, examinees are required to check the exam instructions provided below.
Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam Guidelines
- An answer sheet will have three carbon copies. Two of them shall be for official use, and one copy shall be given to candidates for matching the answer keys.
- Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer. a penalty of 1/4 (0.25 marks) will be applicable for the wrong answer.
- Question Paper Booklet can be taken at home after the OMR-Test.
- OMR sheet will not be sent for evaluation in case of wrong entries of Roll No or Booklet No.
- Kindly follow the recruitment guidelines proclaimed by UKSSSC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card Date 2020?
The admit card is available from 02nd February 2020.
When will UKSSSC conduct Forest Guard Exam 2020?
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Forest Guard Exam on 16th February 2020, according to the latest official exam notice.
Where do I find the UK Forest Guard Admit Card 2020?
The admit card will be available officially at www.sssc.uk.gov.in’s website. However, candidates can also get the direct link at AdmitCardIND Portal.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
Visit AdmitCardIND.IN for the India Admit Card Download for Sarkari Exam, Board Exam, University Exam.