TSPSC Assistant Registrar Hall Ticket 2020 (Out) – TS Assistant Registrar Admit Card @ tspsc.gov.in. Telangana Public Service Commission has announced the exam date for Assistant Registrar Preliminary Test at tspsc.gov.in. The candidates who have registered for the 04 Assistant Registrar posts must check the timetable and appear in the examination accordingly.
The board officials of Telangana PSC will be organizing the Assistant Registrar Exam on 25th February 2020. Applicants who have completed the application process successfully can download the admit card using the link to be available at the TSPSC website.
Latest Update ↔ 22nd Feb: Hall Ticket available for Assistant Registrar Exam on 25th February 2020. Direct link provided below
All eligible participants have to download TSPSC Assistant Registrar Hall Ticket 2020 from www.tspsc.gov.in as per the availability. The important information in relates to Examination – Preliminary Test Date, Exam Center Location will be shown in Telangana TSPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2020.
The Exam Officials of TSPSC will conduct Assistant Registrar Prelims Examination at Hyderabad (Including Hmda Jurisdiction) Only or All Erstwhile District Head Quarters. The candidates have to show up with the hall ticket and one identity proof in additional.
Get more details about TSPSC Hall Ticket 2020 for Assistant Registrar Examination. Soon when the call letter link is available by Telangana PSC Govt Officials, we will provide it here. To find TSPSC Assistant Registrar Pre/Main Exam Date, Call Letter 2020, scroll down.
TSPSC Assistant Registrar Hall Ticket 2020
Exam Organizer: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Post Name: Assistant Registrar
Total Vacancies: 04 posts
Department: Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Warangal
Selection Process: Preliminary, Main, Oral Test (Interview)
Exam Date: 25 Feb 2020
Admit Card: Released
Telangana Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment for the posts of Asst Registrar in Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Warangal. According to the notification, the preliminary test will be conducted in the first place.
As mentioned, the administrative department of TSPSC will upload TSPSC Assistant Registrar Call Letter 2020 for prelims examination a maximum of seven days prior to the examination.
Therefore, Applicants, who have submitted the form of Assistant Registrar Notification No 08/2019 can download TSPSC Assistant Registrar Preliminary Hall Ticket 2020 after the publishment at www.tspsc.gov.in.
The respective candidates have to bring TSPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2020 if they wish to take this upcoming examination. A supervisor will come to the candidate’s desk in the exam center to verify Assistant Registrar Prelims Admit Card 2020.
Significant Details Mentioned on TSPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Examiner.
- About Exam.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Address of the candidate
- Date of Birth.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Center Code
- Center Name
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Seal & Stamp of Recruitment Authority.
TSPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Date 2020
Applicants who are wanting to participate in the Assistant Registrar Preliminary Examination should keep knowing the updates of TSPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Date 2020. For the shortlisting of candidates at 04 posts, the officials have published the TSPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment Exam Date 2020.
According to the latest release, TSPSC will conduct the examination for Assistant Registrar Vacancy on 25th February 2020. All candidates are advised to download hall tickets for Assistant Registrar Exam through the website – tspsc.gov.in.
- Screening/Prelims Test
- Main Examination.
- Oral Test/Interview
TSPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2020
Preliminary Exam (Part A):
- The screening/prelims test will comprise two papers i.e. Paper I, II
- The duration of each paper will be 02 hours 30 minutes.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs.
- Total marks for the preliminary are 300 Marks including both papers.
Main Examination (Part B):
- The main exam will be conventional type comprising three papers i.e. Paper I, II, and III.
- The exam will have compulsory topics – General Studies, General Essay, English Language
- The duration of each paper will be 03 hours.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs.
- Total marks for the main exam 450 Marks adjoining all three papers.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
40% for OC
35% for BC
30% for SC/ST/PH
After the pre & main exam, shortlisted candidates will be called for Oral Test (50 Marks)
How to download TSPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2020 from tspsc.gov.in?
- To find the admit card link, candidates have to visit the TSPSC Portal at tspsc.gov.in.
- Now, Enter the website of the Telangana Public Service Commission.
- Go to the “Assistant Registrar Recruitment” section provided on the main page.
- Follow the link for “TSPSC Assistant Registrar Hall Ticket 2020”.
- Enter the TSPSC ID, Date of Birth in the linked window.
- Ensure the information you have provided is correct and then submit.
- Telangana Assistant Registrar Call Letter 2020 shall be available in PDF File.
- Take a color/black & white printout as instructed by TSPSC Commission.
|TSPSC Assistant Registrar Hall Ticket 2020||Direct Link To Download|
Note: For related queries on TSPSC Assistant Registrar Hall Ticket 2020, kindly visit tspsc.gov.in and ask the responsible officials of coducting this exam. You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all Admit Card, Hall Ticket related updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
When TSPSC will conduct the Assistant Registrar Preliminary Examination 2020?
25th February 2020.
Is TSPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2020 Released?
Where can I download the admit card of the Assistant Registrar Exam?
The download link of the admit card will be provided on the official website tspsc.gov.in. Candidates can also visit our official portal – AdmitCardIND for the direct attainment.