Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will announce TS EAMCET 2020 very soon. Candidates will be able to check the exam date & download hall ticket here.
TS EAMCET is Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. It is an examination for admissions into various professional courses i.e. Engineering (E), Agriculture & Medical (AM), Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM).
The aspirant who fills the application form and pays the registration fee can take part in the exam. In order to take part, candidates must also have TS EAMCET Hall Ticket.
TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH). A huge number of candidates will appear to pass the exam.
The candidates who pass the exam will be offered admission to University/ Private Colleges in Telangana or the academic year 2020-2021. Download Telangana EAMCET Admit Card 2020 at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Exam Organizer: Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Official Website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Exam Name: TS EAMCET-2020
Exam Date: May 2020 (Expected)
Hall Tickets: 7-12 days prior to the exam
The candidate who is eligible and completes the application can download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket, when available. In the exam center, the authority will check the exam hall ticket and a valid ID Proof.
The TS EAMCET 2020 is expected to be held in 18 zones including Telangana & AP. Candidates can check the Test Zone/Test Centre, Test City from EAMCET Hall Ticket.
Telangana EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
- The EAMCET will be Computer-based (CBT) in English, Telugu, and Urdu.
- Total Number of Questions (MCQ) will be 160.
- There will be 40 MCQs from Physics, 40 MCQs from Chemistry, and 80 MCQs from Mathematics.
- The exam will be held in two shifts i.e. 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M, 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
- For every correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- There will be no negative marking.
How to download Telangana EAMCET Admit Card 2020?
- The admit cards will be hosted at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Visit there.
- Click on the download hall ticket for EAMCET.
- Enter the Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No, Date of Birth.
- Click on Get Hall Ticket.
- The hall ticket appears to download and print.
- Grab it and carry it in the exam center along with ID Proof.
Note: Check the hall ticket instructions to know the valid ID proofs for TS EAMCET 2020.
TS EAMCET 2020 – Short Summary
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) will be conducted for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical Category courses. Candidates can take admissions to B.E. / B.Tech, B.Pharm (M.P.C.), Pharm-D (M.P.C.), B.Sc, B.V.Sc., B.F.Sc. etc. The exam is expected to be held in two shifts in May 2020. Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be issued in April 2020. Candidates can start to prepare and practice a mock test.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
Stay connected with us at AdmitCardIND.IN for the latest admit card updates for Sarkari Exam, University Exam, Board Exam.