RSOS 10th Admit Card 2020: Rajasthan State Open School Board is releasing RSOS 10th Admit Card for March-May 2020 Session. Students have to download the admit card so that they can be eligible to appear. The Rajasthan State Open School Board Admit Card 2020 will show the exam center, time, and other important details. The RSOS, Jaipur has scheduled Class 10th (Secondary) Exams from dates 8th April to 30th April 2020. All students should carry RSOS 10th Class Admit Card 2020 while attending the examinations.
Latest Updates about RSOS Admit Card 2020 for 10th Class is available here. Students who have filled the application for Secondary Exams are looking for admit card link. Here we provide admit card, exam date related information according to the official announcement. Check the status and expected date to release the upcoming RSOS 10th Admit Card below.
RSOS 10th Admit Card 2020
Exam Organizer: Rajasthan State Open School Board, Jaipur
Official Website: education.rajasthan.gov.in
Session of Exams: March-May 2020
Type of Students: Open Board
Classes: Secondary (Xth Class)
Exam Date: 8th April to 30th April 2020
To check the availability of RSOS 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here (Available Soon/Direct Link)
Rajasthan State Open School Jaipur 10th Admit Card 2020
Before the commencement of exams, the RSOS officials will issue Rajasthan State Open School 10th Class Admit Card 2020 for all the schools/institutes that come under the RAJ Open Board affiliation. All private and open board students will grant access to download RSOS Board 10th Class Admit Card 2020 in online mode at rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in website in addition to education.rajasthan.gov.in. Associated students must take the printout of the admit card and check the complete details mentioned in it.
Details Required To Find Permission Letter
Candidates will need the following details to see their permission letter:-
- Enrollment Number
- Reference Number
How to download Rajasthan State Open 10th Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the RSOS website – education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check the Important News/Notification on the page.
- Follow the link for Rajasthan State Open 10th Admit Card 2020.
- Enter the Student’s Ref Number, Enrollment Number.
- Click on the submit button after verifying details.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- The RSOS 10th Admit Card will appear to download
- Take the printout to get the hard copy of the online e-admit card.
- Admit Cards having mistakes in Student’s Name, Date of Birth (DOB), etc. must be corrected before the exams.
- The student must take note of the important details i.e. Enrollment Number/Application No/Roll Number.
- All candidates will bring their own log tables/trigonometry tables and stencils for maps and can use color pencils in Science Subjects only.
- Don’t write anything on the issued admit card.
- The Superintendent and supervisor will check the admit card with respect to the student’s application.
Name Wise RSOS 10th Class Admit Card 2020 Details
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Student.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Student’s Roll Number.
- Exam Centre Name
- Examination Centre Code.
- Address of Exam Centre.
- Enrollment Number.
- Date of Exams (Subject-Wise).
- Subject Codes.
- Student’s Photographs.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
|RSOS 10th Admit Card 2020 Status||Check Here|