Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020 (Available Now): Aspirants who have applied for PSSSB Food Safety Officer Exam 2020 and now waiting for their Punjab SSSB FSO Admit Card 2020 can check the complete details here. For all candidates, we are giving significant information about their PSSSB Admit Card 2020 in this article. Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has decided to conduct the Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Exam on 15th March 2020. Also, PSSSB has issued its PSSSB Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020 on 9th March 2020, Today.
Update: Admit Card has been released, Direct link is provided below.
Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020
Exam Organizer: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Official Website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
Post Name: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
Advt No: 1/2020
Total Vacancies: 25 posts
Exam Location: Punjab
Exam Date: 15 March 2020
Admit Card: 9th March 2020
PSSSB will upload SSSB Punjab Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020 on its official web portal that is www.punjabsssb.gov.in. An easy way to Download PSSSB FSO Admit Card 2020 we are giving below in this article. We advised candidates to open this website continuously for the latest updates. As PSSSB provides PSSSB FSO Admit Card 2020 we will provide you a direct link to open it from this article. We all know Admit Card is an important document for all candidates who are going to appear in this exam without it the examiner will not allow us in the examination hall.
PSSSB FSO Selection Process 2020
- Written Exam
Punjab SSSB will hire candidates for its Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Post by using the following selection process. In the first round, aspirants must clear their written exam and then qualified aspirants will go for the second round, which is interview round.
Information on Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of birth
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Full Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Applicant’s Signature
- Center of Exam
- Center Code
- Instructions for the examination
- Authorized Signatory of Recruiter
ID proof with PSSSB FSO Admit Card 2020
Candidates must carry any one of the below-listed documents because the examiner will check the admit card with respect to the details available in Identity proof:-
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
What should you not carry in the exam center?
Candidates should not carry any of the banned items such as listed below:-
- Cell Phone
- Digital Watches
- Study Books
- Any paper material
- Food Items i.e Snacks or others
- Baggage etc.
Details Required To Download PSSSB Admit Card 2020
- Candidate’s Registration ID Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
How to Download Punjab SSSB Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020?
We are telling this process in Easy steps that are here below:-
- First of all, candidates enter the Official website that is www.punjabsssb.gov.in in the URL box of their internet browser.
- On the home page of this website, you will find PSSSB FSO Admit card 2020 link in the notification bar.
- Click on the relevant link, now it will ask you to enter your details like your roll number, id card number, etc.
- After this, you can see your Punjab SSSB FSO Exam Admit Card 2020 on your computer display.
- In the last step give the print command to take the print out for further use.
- Aspirants must check Admit Card carefully after downloading it.
Admit Card Link – Click Here
Admit Card Notice – Click Here
PSSSB Website – http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in/
Visit our fastest growing website AdmitCardIND.IN for the Latest Exam Admit Card 2020 Information. We regularly update our website for the candidates looking to know the currently available and upcoming Exam admit card releases. You can like our Facebook Page here for recent updates.