PSEB 12th Roll Number 2020 @ pseb.ac.in:Punjab School Education Board, Mohali releases the PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 at its official website www.pseb.ac.in. Students going to appear in Punjab Board’s Secondary Exams need to attain the PSEB 12th Roll No 2020 for the examinations scheduled for the upcoming months. Regular and private Students can check for online Free Download Punjab Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Direct Link in the PDF Format below.
PSEB 12th Roll Number 2020
A gentle reminder here. Punjab Board Exams for Class 12th going to held as per the latest time table. Students who will attend these exams should continue their preparations. But at the same time, don’t forget the importance of admit card. Here we are regularly taking updates about the Punjab Board 12th Admit Card 2020 as we came to know the Students are very much curious about it.
Details Need To Check For PSEB 12th Class Admit Card 2020
A student will need a few pieces of information while downloading the admit card from the official website of School Board of Punjab Education and that is:-
- Student’s REF.No
- Candidate Name/Father Name
- All Old Roll
Information Available in PSEB 12th Roll No 2020
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Exam
- Full Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhar Number
- Father’s Name or S/o, D/o
- Address of the Student (Resident of)
- Subject Code
- Center Name
- Center Code
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Time of Exam
- Photograph & Signature
- Authorized Signatory (Stamp & Seal)
Suggested Documents with Punjab Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020
The Punjab School Education Board is strict about their policies. Students must carry the proper documents as instructed by the college authority. Without the necessary documents, a Student can not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Although the college staff will help Students in guiding about the compulsory documents, however, here’s what you may need to bring apart from the Board Admit Card:-
- Recommended Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card)
How to Check PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020?
For PSEB 12th Roll Number 2020, you may follow all these steps:-
- Visit the official website of Punjab Board @ www.pseb.ac.in.
- Go to the Punjab Class 12th March 2020 Examinations section.
- Check the Latest News/Announcements on Top.
- Click the link “PSEB 12th Roll No (Senior Secondary) Annual Examinations 2020.”
- Select the course of the Exam i.e. Private.
- Select the stream i.e. Arts/Commerce/Science/VOC.
- Enter the Required Details – Application Number/Ref Number.
- Click on Search.
- Then click on Admit Card View/Download.
- You will see the PDF of the PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020.
- Download it and carry it in the examination center along with a valid identity proof.
pseb.ac.in (Class 12th) Admit Card 2020 Direct Links To Download
The PSEB 12th Roll No 2020 Direct Link is important to know to avoid the waste of this precious time. The Students looking for a direct link can visit our website AdmitCardIND as year by year we are consecutively providing the Students with proper link that generates Punjab board admit card without any delay and problems. Ensure that the hall ticket link will be different for all Regular Students.
PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 – Check Here
We are AdmitCardIND.IN, a fastest growing portal for All India’s Available and Upcoming Exam Admit Card 2020 Information. We regularly update our website for the Students looking to know the Latest updates about admit card/hall ticket releases. You can like our Facebook Page here for the relevant news and notifications.
What is the Official Website for PSEB 12th Class Roll Number 2020?
- www.pseb.ac.in – Talking about the current year *2020, the admit cards expected release only at pseb.ac.in. Because all the latest official activities about Senior Secondary (XIIth) Exams are up to date here. So, keep visiting this website as well as the above listed one.
PSEB 12th March 2020 Roll No Date (Arts/Commerce/Science/Vocational)
The very famous Punjab Board of Senior Secondary Education where lakhs of Students have enrolled for the 12th Class Final Examination are now wondering for the admit card release date. As already mentioned, the board issues the admit card only a few days before exams. Though we understand all students of Arts, Commerce, Science require PSEB 12th Roll Number 2020 to appear in the examination but the board will follow their procedure and upload the admit cards according to their comfortable timetable. After the availability, the officials of AdmitCardIND will update the date of admit card release and other important changes in this article.
Guidelines for Punjab Board 12th Class Annual Exams 2020
- The student must reach the exam center at the prescribed date & timings mentioned in PSEB 12th Roll Number 2020.
- The main gate of the exam center will be opened 30 minutes prior to the start time of the examinations.
- A student needs to carry the hard copy or printout of the hall ticket and other recommended documents to bring to the examination hall.
- Don’t forget to write the subject paper code on the exam answer sheet.
- The student needs to mark his/her attendance on the sheet provided by the invigilator during the examination.
- A student should not open the question paper booklet unless the exam invigilator asks to do so.
- Each student must maintain silence while attending the examination.
- For doubts/clarifications, kindly raise your hand peacefully and ask the duty supervisor about the concern.