UHSR Various Posts Hall Ticket 2019 – PGIMS Rohtak Waitlisted Candidates & Interview Schedule
PGIMS Admit Card 2019: Here is to inform you all Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) has filtered out the waitlisted candidates for Clerks Posts and also announced the Interview Schedule for Assistant Professor vacancies. Now, everyone has a question that when and where they can collect PGIMS Rohtak Admit Card 2019? As we know plenty of candidates have kept their eyes on UHSR Admit Card 2019. Just to update them all the PGIMS will release the online hall tickets soon on the official website. Also, it will be collectable through the below link as well.
- Public Notice regarding refund of excess amount for the post of Section Office (Advt. No. 07/2018)
- Corrigendum in response to Advt. No. 06/2019 (closing date 10.10.2019) for the post of Teacher(Asstt. Professor) in PGIMS/PGIDS, Rohtak
- Application Form for various non-teaching posts against Advt. No. 07/19 and Advt. No. 08/19
- Tentative Theory date sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year/Prof. (Annual/Supple.) Exam, 2019-20 & 4th Year/Prof. (Supple.) Exam, 2018-19
- LIST OF PRACTICAL EXAMINATION CENTRES AND DATE-SHEET OF GNM FINAL YEAR BATCH (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 &amp; 2015-16) OCT. 2019
Job Seekers may also refer to the below direct links which are made available only for obtaining the PGIMS Rohtak Call Letter & Roll No. Besides that, you can also check the UHSR 2019 notification details from the same page. Have you applied for UHSR Latest Released Vacancies? If it is yes, then you should quickly download its admit card because without this you can not attend the examination. As a matter of fact, the respective exam authority does not allow a candidate for writing the examination if they do not show the Hall Ticket/Call Letter.
PGIMS Rohtak Admit Card 2019 – Where to check the status?
PGIMS is a department of Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences that handles all the operations of official university Recruitment. Also, It organizes many examinations for various different posts now. Since then it has managed various form of Recruitment exams. This time it is going to conduct the PGIMS/UHSR Recruitment 2019 Exam for various posts., like For this purpose, it is now going to issue PGIMS Roll Number to all the applied candidates. Subscribe us for Latest Exam Admit Card Updates.
The University of PGIMS, Rohtak has come up with PGIMS Recruitment for various Teaching/Non-Teaching, Medical/Non-Medical vacancies in 2019. Lots of Candidates have applied online for PGIMS Online forms. Most of the candidates have sent in the application for the various posts like Staff Nurse, Clerk, Steno Typist, Laboratory Attendant, Store Keeper etc. Now, the Job Seekers are eagerly looking for PGIMS Rohtak Admit Card 2019. It is to notify here that you can track the status of UHSR Exam Admit Card through the official updates.
How to download UHSR Rohtak Admit Card 2019?
- First, Job Applicant needs to put in the official web address i.e www.uhsr.ac.in
- Then, He/She should look on to the latest notification/What’s New Section.
- There, you will find the UHSR 2019 Download
- Follow the link and Enter the required info e.g Applicant’s ID or Date of Birth etc.
- Now you are good to go. Hit Submit/Find Admit Card option.
- Finally, the admit card will show up for Staff Nurse, Clerk, will show up.
- You are free to download the e-admit card and can get a printout of it.
To Download PGIMS Rohtak Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Released for Group C Posts)
Details Mentioned on PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment Hall Ticket 2019
The University shall be conducting the Written Screening Test for theses posts on 18 August 2019 (Sunday) b/w 11: 30 AM to 1:00 PM. The Roll No Slip/Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates online on their login ID one week before the date of the Examination. Following will be the details mentioned in the admit card of PGIMS, Rohtak.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Candidate’s Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre Address.
- Enrollment Number.
- Date of Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
Valid ID Proofs for UHSR Rohtak Examination 2019
Although there are a few other documents also which are important to carry in the exam, like a recent passport size photograph, a Valid ID Proof etc. For more details, please read the instructions given in UHSR Admit Card 2019. Here’s a list to check the significant & valid ID Proofs:-
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhar
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by Employer (Only for Govt Candidates)
- Valid Photo ID cards issued by school/ college/ University.
- A Govt ID signed by Gazetted Officer etc
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all latest and upcoming admit cards. We will provide you with the direct download links (if released officially). Stay connected and all the best for the PGIMS 2019 Exam.