PGCIL Admit Card 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) releases the admit card at powergridindia.com. Candidates can download the PGCIL Admit card using the Application Number and Date of Birth. In the exam, PGCIL will check the admit card and other essential documents. Get all latest updates about PGCIL Hall Ticket 2020 in this page.
Ever since the online process of registration was ended as per the mentioned key dates, now applied ones are waiting for the authority to release PGCIL Admit Card 2020. Your Curiosity to know about exam dates and hall tickets issue date shall get over after the next announcement on “www.powergridindia.com.”
PGCIL Admit Card 2020
The Power Grid (PGCIL) Applications from the experienced personnel have been taken for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer Trainee, Field Engineers, Field Officers, and Field Supervisors and other posts in North, East, South, West Regions and Comprehensive T&D Scheme.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) to manage this recruitment for its consultancy projects in East, West, NER etc zones. Associated candidates have to undergo a written examination / Interview / Screening & Interview depending on the post they have applied. No wonder that POWERGRID Admit card 2020 shall be downloaded for Diploma Trainees, Officers, Field Supervisors and carried at examination hall with valid ID proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card etc.) Else Important Instructions regarding PGCIL 2020 Exam are to be checked through call letter of Power Grid before the commencement of the test.
Here we have provided the download link for PGCIL Admit Card 2020 for all upcoming exams. If you are looking for other admit card of PGCIL, visit www.powergridindia.com
NER PowerGrid Hall Ticket 2020
For said posts – Diploma Trainee (Elecl & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee, Field Engineer, Field Officer, Field Supervisor & Other Posts; Recruitment examinations to be held after the validation of candidates’ applications. List of eligible examinees and Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be placed on the official website and can be procured as per the notice. Candidates that are holding eligibility can take up Power Grid Admit Card 2020 using verification of their electronically generated Registration ID/Email.
Do you know?
- Selection for Diploma Trainee (DT) – Electrical & Civil, Junior Officer Trainee (JOT) – HR will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) / Computer Skill Test (CKT).
- Selection for Field Supervisor (SUP) Post will purely on the basis of written test.
- For Field Engineers, a screening test may be conducted for elimination purpose however interview will decide the final merit list.
- On the other hand, contestants of field officers will straightaway be called for a direct interview.
PGCIL Exam Scheme (General)
|Time Duration – 1 Hour|
|Qualifying Marks – 40 % for UR, 30 % for Reserved|
PGCIL 2020 Recruitment Hall Ticket – Important Points
- Engagement/Recruitment of candidates may be temporary & contractual for a period of 24 months (2 Years) or completion of the project or until completion of the extended period, whichever is earlier.
- Supporting Documents must be carried wherever it is necessary, as mentioned in the official notification.
- The interview, if conducted, for the said posts then it shall be held after the written test and minimum qualifying marks for Unreserved posts are 40% and 30% for Reserved posts.
- Final Selection will be subjected to medical fitness as per the company’s norms.
- Training or Teaching Period is not going to be counted as experience.
- Enquiries associated with POWERGRID recruitment or PGCIL Admit Card 2020 can be forwarded to the recruitment authority. And do mention ” Post Name” in the Subject Line.
- NERTS – North Eastern Regional Transmission System.
- NERPSIP – North Eastern Region Power System Improvement Project.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned Maharatna company headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for National Grid and all state transmission utilities.