And the Power Grid (PGCIL) Applications from the experienced personnel has been taken for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer Trainee, Field Engineers, Field Officers, and Field Supervisors and other posts in North, East, South, West Regions and Comprehensive T&D Scheme.
- NERTS – North Eastern Regional Transmission System.
- NERPSIP – North Eastern Region Power System Improvement Project.
Ever since the online process of registration was ended as per the mentioned key dates, now applied ones are waiting for the authority to release PGCIL Admit Card 2019.
Your Curiosity to know about exam dates and hall tickets issue date shall get over after the next announcement on “www.powergridindia.com.”
Do you know?
- Selection for Diploma Trainee (DT) – Electrical & Civil, Junior Officer Trainee (JOT) – HR will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) / Computer Skill Test (CKT).
- Selection for Field Supervisor (SUP) Post will purely on the basis of written test.
- For Field Engineers, a screening test may be conducted for elimination purpose however interview will decide final merit list.
- On the other hand, contestants of field officers will straightaway be called for a direct interview.
Read About: Delhi SSSB Jr Engineer Admit Card
Exam Scheme for Field SUP. & Engineer’s Screening Test
|Time Duration – 1 Hour|
|Qualifying Marks – 40 % for UR, 30 % for Reserved|
PGCIL Admit Card 2019 – DT / JOT/ FE / FO / FS
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) to manage this recruitment for its consultancy projects in East, West, NER etc zones. Associated candidates have to undergo a written examination / Interview / Screening & Interview depending on the post they have applied.
No wonder that POWERGRID Admit card 2019 shall be downloaded for Diploma Trainees, Officers, Field Supervisors and carried at examination hall with a valid ID proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card etc.)
Else important Instructions regarding PGCIL 2019 Exam are to be checked through call letter of Power Grid before the commencement of the test.
NER Power Grid Hall Ticket 2019 For Diploma Trainee / Field Supervisor / JOT
For said posts – Diploma Trainee (Elecl & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee, Field Engineer, Field Officer, Field Supervisor & Other Posts; Recruitment examinations to be held after the validation of candidates’ applications.
List of eligible examinees and Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be placed on the official website and can be procured as per the notice.
Candidates that are holding eligibility can take up Power Grid Admit Card 2018 using verification of their electronically generated Registration ID/Email.
Here’re Some Important Points to remember in PGCIL 2019 Recruitment
* Engagement/Recruitment of candidates may be temporary & contractual for a period of 24 months (2 Years) or completion of the project or until completion of the extended period, whichever is earlier.
* Supporting Documents must be carried wherever it is necessary, as mentioned in the official notification.
* The interview, if conducted, for the said posts then it shall be held after the written test and minimum qualifying marks for Unreserved posts are 40% and 30% for Reserved posts.
* Final Selection will be subjected to medical fitness as per the company’s norms.
* Training or Teaching Period is not going to be counted as experience.
* Enquiries associated with POWERGRID recruitment or PGCIL Admit Card 2019 can be forwarded to the recruitment authority. And do mention ” Post Name” in the Subject Line.