Naval Dockyard Hall Ticket 2020: Soon after the job applications are collected, the Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Hall Ticket 2020 will be available to download through the official site – bhartiseva.com. The hall-ticket is a recruitment identity of an individual who has applied in the Join Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice 2020 Recruitment. The written examination for Naval Dockyard will be held at Mumbai Only. Exact Date, Venue, Time will be mentioned in the online call-up letter, to be checked through the candidate’s email ID only.
To get in-depth information for eligibility and application process, kindly check the official notification only because here you get the details related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2020. And after applying for the vacancy, candidates need to know that the admit cards for the respective exams would be issued around 10 to 15 days prior to the NDY Exam date. So, having knowledge of the complete test schedule would be a plus point. Though the admit card will furnish all information about the exams but candidates would still be advised to capture all the latest news and updates of this recruitment.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2020
Organizing Unit: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Official Portal: www.indiannavy.nic.in, www.bhartiseva.com
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 1233
Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test, DV/Personal Interview
Exam Date: March 2020 (Tentative)
Hall-Ticket Status: March 2020 (Expected)
Scheme for Written Exam:-
- The Written Exam is offline mode.
- It will have an objective type of questions.
- The pattern of the Exam in English & Hindi Language.
- The test contains 100 questions.
- The level of questions is up to 10th Standard.
- There is no negative marking or deduction of marks for wrong answers.
|4.||Knowledge of Fire Fighting||20|
|5.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
Scheme for PFT:-
Height: 165 cms (Without shoes). Concession of 2.5 cms for ST (Scheduled Tribes).
Chest: 81.5 cms (un-expanded).
Chest: 85 cms (on-expansion).
Weight: 50 Kg
Requirements for PET:-
- Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5 kg to a distance) of 183 meters within 96 seconds.
- Long Jump: Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet.
- Climbing 03 meters vertical rope using hand and feet.
Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Hall Ticket 2020
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2020 will be obtained either through www.bhartiseva.com or the candidate’s provided Email Address at the time of registration. Candidates may, however, visit this web page on a timely basis after sending out their application if they would be looking for the quick updates regarding their admit card release status. With the intent to obtain MDY Fireman 2020 Call letter, it will be required to provide a registration number and password in the login window.
And once the admit card is acquired, it must be kept safe until you get to the bottom of this recruitment. Any problem queries come up in your mind while reading the post can be put in the comment box. We would be more than happy to answer all of them.
How to Download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official portal for Naval Dockyard’s latest Notification @bhartiseva.com.
- The main page of the Bharti Seva Website will appear.
- Click on Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2020.
- Enter Date of Birth, Registration Number, Password or other required details.
- Review the entered information and submit then.
- The admit card for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Exam will appear.
- Verify all details and take the print out.
To Download Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Hall Ticket 2020 – Click Here (Link to be activated in March 2020 Expectedly)
Note: The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020, when available, can be dowonloaded from the above link. Candidates are advised to grab the admit card and check all information available on it. In the examination, printout of admit card and identity proof are required. Visit AdmitCardIND.IN website for latest admit card updates. Like Our Facebook Page here.