NABARD Office Attendant Preliminary Exam Date 2020 is 4th February 2020. Therefore, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 on the 25th of January 2020. Good News. Link to download the admit card is activated below.
Applied candidates who have got their submitted online-application for NABARD Office Attendant should download the e-admit card for this Group C exam through nabard.org. NABARD Office Attendant Preliminary Call Letter 2020 is important to attend the examination.
After candidates download NABARD Office Attendant Group C Hall Ticket 2020, they must look for a detailed exam schedule mentioned in it. Apart from this, NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 will also include the exam instructions.
Also, NABARD Admit Card 2020 for the posts of Office Attendant Recruitment will get verified by the exam center authority at the check-in and during the commencement of Examination. So, all of the participants must ensure they keep the print out of NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 and an Identity Proof as well.
The latest updates for NABARD Office Attendant Exam Hall Ticket 2020 will be published here against the Advertisement Number 05/ Office Attendant/ 2019-20.
NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020
Exam Organizer: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Official Website: nabard.org
Exam Advt:05/ Office Attendant/ 2019-20
Post Name: Office Attendant (Group C)
Total Vacancies: 73
Exam Date: 04th February 2020
Admit Cards: 25th January 2020 (Released)
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited online application for post of Office Attendant (OA) in Group ‘C’ in the Subordinate Service Department. After scrutiny of candidate’s applications, the administration of NABARD Recruiting Department is releasing Office Attendant Call Letter 2020.
The selection for NABARD Office Attendant will be ensured on the basis of the Preliminary & Main Test in Online Mode. Thereafter Language Proficiency Test (LPT) will take place in the final round. So, there will be three-phase of examinations till the end of recruitment.
A participating candidate can check the online link to download the call letter in www.nabard.org-career notices. As well as we will provide the direct link for NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Call Letter 2020 below on this page.
Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or download of call letter, queries may be made at http://cgrs.ibps.in Don’t forget to mention “NABARD Office Attendant Examination” in the subject box of the email.
Details Available on NABARD Office Attendant Group C Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates who are going to attend the Office Attendant Exam will see below-mentioned details in the hall ticket PDF File:-
1. Name of Exam Conducting Authority.
(Which is National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development)
2. Information About Applicant
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Complete Address
- Roll Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
3. Examination Details
- Applied Post
- Type of Exam (Online)
- Exam Center
- Center Code
- Stamp & Seal of Counsellor
How to download NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020?
- Enter the official URL of National Bank for Agriculture &Rural Development – www.nabard.org
- The NABARD website will appear.
- From here candidates need to move to the “Career Notices.”
- As you click on career notices, the latest announcements will be seen on the screen.
- Open the link for NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020.
- Click to download its call letter.
- After that, the new tab gets opened asking for Registration Number & Password.
- Please provide the details carefully and then login.
- Here, you see the hall ticket/admit card.
- Kindly take the required number of printouts for the exam & future reference.
(Uploaded on 25th January 2020)
The NABARD Bank may also send the intimation for downloading call letters at the candidate’s Email ID. So, please keep track of your registered EMail as well. Any information candidates are looking for NABARD Office Attendant Call Letter 2020 Pre/Main Exam Center, Exam Syllabus & Pattern can be checked in the official recruitment notification here. Stay tuned with AdmitCardIND for all admit card updates.
NABARD Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2020
- The objective type exam will be containing 120 MCQs.
- Each MCQ shall be of 01 Mark for NABARD OA Pre-Exam.
- The candidate will get 90 minutes to answer all MCQs.
Subjects & Topics:-
A. Test of Reasoning
B. English Language
C. General Awareness
D. Numerical Ability
A few Guidelines To Remember About NABARD Office Attendant Call Letter 2020
- Candidates have to download the online call letter for Pre/Mains Exam through nabard.org website.
- The call letter upload intimation may also be sent through Email/SMS.
- The candidate will need to enter the required details in the combination of Registration/Roll No AND Password/Date of Birth.
- The candidate has to put the same signature on the attendance sheet as he/she uploaded at the time of filling the online application.
- A candidate is advised to paste a recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration.
- The candidate should also carry one Photo Identity Proof along with the call letter/hall ticket.