Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has uploaded MPSC Hall Ticket. The same can be downloaded at the official website – mpsc.gov.in & mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Candidates should grab the hall ticket to check exam centre, date & time of the exam. The commission will conduct the exam as per the timetable mentioned in the admit cards.
Keep the Login ID & Password to download Maharashtra PSC Admit Card. The examiner will ask for a copy of admit card provided to eligible candidates.
There is no call letter provided to candidates who have not applied successfully. MPSC will close the download link soon. If you are waiting for the upcoming exam then download it asap.
Here we will inform MPSC Written/Interview Call Letter Release. The commission will arrange Interviews after the written test. Be ready with complete details.
MPSC Hall Ticket 2019 – www.mpsc.gov.in
Exam Organizer: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Exam Name: MPSC LDO Group A
Selection Process: Pre, Main, Interview
Exam Date: 22.12.2019
Admit Card Status: Available Here
The Maha PSC Recruitment is going on in Maharashtra State. Candidates will be called for Preliminary, Main, and Interview Tests.
Candidates are advised for MPSC Hall Ticket download before the exam. Without the ticket, it will be a big problem. Your candidature will be affected. So, Keep the printout safe and must carry it in the test center.
Remember the commission will issue Pre, Main, Interview Call Letter separately. Check the demo of the hall ticket from the official website. There are many candidates enquiring about hall ticket/call letter.
Here we have provided a direct link for exam hall tickets. You will experience a stress-free download.
How to Download Maharashtra PSC Admit Card 2019?
- Type mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in on the browser.
- Click the admit card link from the latest news & recruitment notices.
- The web page will load and ask for login details.
- Kindly provide as it is.
- Download the admit card as and when appear.
- You will find exam details on the Maha PSC admit card.
- Go ahead and take a print.
- Also, we advise saving a few copies for further references.
Details Mentioned on Maharashtra Public Service Commission Call Letter 2019
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Candidate’s Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre Address.
- Enrollment Number.
- Date of Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
Valid ID Proofs for MPSC 2019 Examinations
- Voter’s Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
- Electricity Bill/Phone Bill.
- Bank Passbook etc.
- Identity Card issued by Employer (Only for Govt Candidates)
- Valid Photo ID cards issued by school/ college/ University.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
Visit AdmitCardIND for India Admit Card download for Sarkari Exam, University Exam, Board Exam. Stay Updated. Stay Ahead!