Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Admit Card 2020: Candidates searching for Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Hall Ticket 2020 can check this article for download link, exam date and other relevant information. Before the Examination, Kerala Public Service Commission will give complete details of Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher Hall Ticket 2020 in their latest updates at the official website – keralapsc.gov.in. Hence, All eligible participants will need Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Hall Ticket 2020 to attend the upcoming exam. Therefore, Check the direct link on this page to download www.keralapsc.gov.in admit card for Draftsman Gr.II, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer Examination 2020.
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Admit Card 2020
Exam Organizer: Kerala Public Service Commission
Official website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Post Name: Motor Transport Inspector, Higher Secondary School Teacher, Draftsman Gr-II, Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 653 Posts
Job Location: Kerala
Exam Date: March 2020
Admit Card: March 2020
Essential Details To Download Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates will require to enter the following information for downloading of admit card:
- Application Number/Reference No.
- Date of Birth/Password
Information to Check in Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Call Letter 2020
- Name of the Conducting Department
- Name of the Recruitment Exam
- Full Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- HC Exam Roll Number
- Aadhar Number
- Father’s Name or S/o, D/o, W/o
- Address of the candidate (Resident of)
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Center Name
- Center Code
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Time of Exam
- Photograph & Signature
- Authorized Signatory.
Suggested Documents with www.kerala.psc.gov.in Admit Card 2020
Here’s the list:-
- Recommended Identity Proof (Aadhaar/Voter ID/Passport etc.)
- Photograph (Use same as sent for the job application)
How to download Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Admit Card 2020?
Follow all these steps:-
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission @ keralapsc.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment window.
- Or Skip the second step and check the Latest News/Announcements.
- Click the link for your query about “Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Hall Ticket 2020.”
- Following the link will open another tab.
- Here, Enter the Required Details – Registration/Application No, Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Submit details.
- Wait for few moments to load the page properly.
- You will see the PDF of the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Admit Card 2020.
- Download Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Call Letter 2020 and carry it in the examination center along with a valid identity proof.
Kerala Excise Officer Hall Ticket 2020 – Direct Link
Kerala PSC 653 Higher Secondary School Teacher, Draftsman Gr-II, Excise Inspector, Security Guard, Food Safety Officer, Assistant Engineer, Motor Transport Inspector, and Other Posts Hall Ticket 2020 Direct Link will be provided above. Candidates should download the hall ticket well in advance before the date of examination.
(Direct Link will be Available Soon)
Visit our fastest growing website AdmitCardIND.IN for the Latest Exam Admit Card 2020 Information. We regularly update our website for the candidates looking to know the currently available and upcoming Exam admit cards releases. You can like our Facebook Page here for recent updates.
Selection Process for Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer 2020
- Written (Competitive Test)
What should you not carry in the exam center?
Candidates should not carry any of the banned items such as listed below:-
- Mobile Phone
- Sun Glasses
- Digital Watches
- Study Books
- Any paper material
- Snacks or other Food Items
- Baggages etc.
Notable Points for Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Exam Admit Card 2020?
- It should be noted that the admit card issued by Kerala PSC Examination Authority is purely provisional and doesn’t confer any right that the candidate is fully eligible.
- The candidates are strictly advised to bring admit cards along with the same photograph as well as one identity proof which they used at the time of filling online application form.
- Kindly take the legible printed copy of the admit card so that photo and signature can be verified properly.
- Blurred Admit Cards are not admissible.
- You can appear in the exam center according to the date, time, venue mentioned in the admit card. No option to change the exam center, keep in mind.