The Government of Karnataka, Department of Pre University Education (DPUE) has declared the 2nd PUC Final Examination-2020 February & March Time Table 2020 on the official website “www.pue.kar.nic.in.”
Now is the time for the issuance of Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Ticket 2020 to all Regular (Fresher), Private, Supplementary (Repeater) Candidates that are going to join in the Commerce, Arts, Science or Vocational Stream Examinations.
A subject-wise date sheet mentioning the session and code of examination has been made available in the below steps. One can continue preparing his/her studies by strictly following this recently revised schedule.
To brief here, the exams for PUC-II like Hindi, Geography, Maths, Economics, Geology, Sociology, Biology, Chemistry, Pol. Science, Physics, History, English, Kannada, Health Care, etc. will be conducted according to the board’s latest date sheet.
The Sr. Inter Exams (PUC-II) will be organized in the following month as expected from 04 March to 23 March 2020 but only in the Morning Sessions from 10.15 AM to 1.30 Noon. Check 2nd PUC Hall Ticket at this page using candidate’s Name Wise, Registration No Wise.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Ticket 2020: www.pue.kar.nic.in
Exam Organizer: Karnataka Pre-University Education Board (DPUE)
Exam Name: Second PUC (2nd PUC)
PUC II Exam Dates: 04 March to 23 March 2020
Admission Ticket For 2nd PUC: Expected on 17th January 2020
PUE Contact No’s: 080-23361854, 23361855
DPUE Website: www.pue.kar.nic.in
For the Final public examinations 2020, including the various categories like General, Vocational, Re-appear, Failed, Advanced Supply, Compartmental, and the others, around a total of 2, 46, 722 scholars are expected to participate.
Here is to notify them all to prepare as per the textbooks and recommended syllabus only, if they are looking to achieve a better grade or position and moreover, an opportunity to choose one of the highly demanded courses in the future.
It won’t be wrong if we say Class XII marks become the pillars when talking about the higher educational career. So, be focused on your learning and grasp the required knowledge by understanding the value of this precious time.
Online Download of II PUC Examination Admission Ticket March 2020
- Login on to the PU online portal pue.karn.nic.in using Principal Login ID & Password.
- Click on “Download Admission Ticket” at the homepage of DPUE website.
- You’ll be suggested to Fresher, Repeater, Private Admission Ticket for the March 2020.
- Click on “Fresher Admission Ticket” to download the AT of Fresher candidates in your college
- Click on “Repeater Admission Ticket” to download the repeater candidate’s AT.
- Click on “Private Admission Ticket” (only in Govt PU Colleges) to download PVT candidates AT.
- Download the candidate list of your college and cross-check with the hall ticket and confirm the correctness of details.
- Print the downloaded Hall Ticket, Affix Seal and Signature of the principal and obtain the candidate’s signature on the Hall Ticket before issuing it to a candidate.
All the Schools, Institutes coming under Govt. or Private affiliation would be informed about the KSEEB 12th (Plus Two) Class Admit Card, Roll Number Slip around two to three weeks before the conduction of First Exam.
And after the availability of the Roll No Format, it can easily be grabbed through the respective board’s website with the help of a student’s name, registration number, date of birth or so forth details, given on the nominal rolls.
2nd PUC Hall Ticket shall be containing the individual’s particulars such as his/her Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Session, dates of exams and much more along with the general instructions or guidelines.
Important Details Mentioned in PUC-II Admission Ticket 2020
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number
- Signature of student
- Signature of Principal
- Exam Center
- Paper Codes
- Date of Exam
- Instructions for examinations
Instructions for Karnataka 2nd Year PUC Hall Ticket 2020
- Candidates need to secure the admission ticket from their school/college authority.
- The principal must put the signature and stamp seal on the AT.
- A candidate should keep the AT until exam results are not announced.
- The AT will be checked by the center superintendent.
- Candidates will need to contact the College Principal if in case they need any Duplicate Admission Ticket.
Some More Useful Links:
- Revised Time Table of II PUC Preparatory Examination 2020
- PUC-I February 2020 Timetable
- PUC-II March 2020 Final Timetable
- Model Question Bank PUC I & II
- Model Question Paper PUC I & II
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN to download Board Exam Admit Card, University/Entrance Test Admit Card, Sarkari Exam Admit Card, and more updates.