Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020: Indian bank is going to conduct an examination to fill the post of Specialist Officer (Assistant Manager Credit, Manager Credit & Other posts). Candidates who have applied successfully for this bank examination now waiting for their Exam Date and Admit card. For those aspirants, we are announcing here that Indian bank has decided to conduct its Indian bank SO exam on 8th March 2020 at various exam centers across India. And Indian Bank Specialist Officer Admit card 2020 Last Week of Feb 2020 on the official website of Indian bank that is www.indianbank.in. Candidates can download their Indian Bank Admit card 2020 by using a simple way which we are writing below in this article.
There is a very high workload in various Indian bank branches across the country. To consider their workload and customer problem, Indian banks want to increase their staff for the future. That’s why it is conducting the exam for their Current Job Openings. All the relevant information on this examination we are providing in this article and as the officials will upload Indian Bank SO Call Letter 2020 on their official website we will also provide a direct link for it.
Selection process of Indian Bank AM Exam 2020
Indian Bank selects its candidates by using a three-round selection procedure in which first-round is fixed for prelims exam, Candidates who clear this exam paper further attend mains exam and finally go for interview round.
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- Personal interview
Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 Details
Name of Organization: Indian Bank
Name of Post: Specialist Officer Cadre Posts like Assistant Manager, Manager, and Others
Number of Post: 138 posts
Job Location: India -wide
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank SO Exam date: 8th March 2020
Indian Bank SO Admit Card Releasing Date: Last Week of Feb 2020
How to download Indian Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2020?
Aspirants Here we are telling some simple step to download Indian bank SO Hall Ticket 2020 so let’s follow them:-
- First of all, candidates have to open the Indian bank official website on the internet browser, that is www.indianbank.in
- After uploading the main page of the website candidates need to find the Indian Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2020 through Bank’s Career Portal.
- As you find the link, click on it.
- Then, fill the required information like Roll Number / Registration ID No, DOB, Password.
- After this you can see the Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 on your computer screen, now you can print a hard copy for further use.
Now you can read this article and follow the step by step process which is given in this article. After getting a print out of Indian Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020, check all information carefully.
Information to check on Indian Bank Admit Card 2020
We are suggesting to candidates whenever you download Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020, you must check it carefully. The information which is mentioned on your admit card will be according to the application details, however, if you face difficulty in downloading admit card or any misprint on your admit card please contact your exam authority before the exam date. Some significant points which should be mentioned on Indian Bank Admit Card 2020 that is:-
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Registration Number
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date & Time of the Test
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Examination Centre Code
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Name of the Test Centre
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Proof Required with Indian Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card 2020
Some id proofs which are to be there with you along with Indian Bank Admit card 2020. Because examiner may ask for various identity proof to justify your identity in the exam hall. So, we suggest to candidates to carry these all documents with you that is:
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 – Last Week of Feb 2020
FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will be the Indian Bank Assistant Manager Exam date 2020?
Indian bank is going to conduct it on 8th March 2020.
Mention the list of significant documents to carry for the Indian Bank Exam 2020?
Candidates need to carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…