IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 (01/2021) Released ~ airmenselection.cdac.in. Indian Air Force has released Airmen Admit Card 2020 on 9th March. For the candidates who have successfully applied, Airmen Hall Ticket 2020 is available now. Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2020 for Group X and Y intake 01/2021 comes on the official website airmenselection.cdac.in. Complete details about the schedule of examination will be mentioned in the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Phase 1 Admit Card 2020. Get the latest updates of IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 for 01/2021 in this article instantly.
IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 (01/2021)
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Exam Organizer||Central Airmen Selection Board|
|Post Name||Airmen Group X, Y (01/2021 Batch (Airmen))|
|Exam Date||Postponed From 19th to 23rd March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||9th March|
|Release of Admit Card||Online|
➨ Exam Re-schedule Notice – Click Here
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Phase 1 Admit Card 2020
The officials of the Indian Air Force (IAF) Department have released the multiple vacancies for Group X and Group Y posts. Candidates who have applied for the post can appear in the exam after IAF Airmen release the admit card. The Group X, Y Airmen Admit Card 2020 contains important information about the candidate as well as the exam timetable. Moreover, The candidates have to also check all the documents that they need to bring at the time of examination.
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Selection Process 2020
Candidates looking to qualify for Airmen have to complete the following rounds:-
- Written Test – The candidates need to appear in the written test in phase I.
- Physical Fitness Test – Shortlisted candidates will then be called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability Test – There will be Adaptability Test – 1 and Adaptability Test – 2 after PFT.
- Dynamic Factor Test – The Dynamic Factor Test (DFT) is the final stage of the Airmen Examination.
Details on Airmen Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates should check the following things before entering the Exam Center:
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre Name
- Center Code
- Proper Location
- Timing of the Exam
- Instructions in Detail
Documents required in IAF Airmen Exam 2020
There are some essential documents required in the examination center. Without these documents, there will be no entry of a candidate on any account. So, please carry these documents before entering the examination center as shown below:
- Candidate’s Admit card.
- One photograph of the candidate
One ID Proof, for example:-
- Voter identity
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Student ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Valid photo id card issued by the school or university
- Passbook of Bank with Photograph
How To Download IAF Airmen Group X Y Hall Ticket 2020?
- Visit the official website, airmenselection.cdac.in
- Check the latest notifications and alerts appear on the page.
- Find the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Call Letter 2020.
- Click its link and fill the details required to fetch the admit card.
- Submit details.
- Wait for a few moments to load the page.
- The CASB IAF Airmen Group X, Y Hall Ticket 2020 comes now.
- Keep the printout of the online hall ticket and a few downloaded copies of PDF.
IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 (01/2021) – Direct Link
Candidates looking for the official link to download IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 (01/2021) Group X, Y Examination can stay connected with us. As soon as the CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD (CASB) finishes the uploading of Airmen Admit Card 2020, we will provide the direct link here. Furthermore, the Indian Air Force has also announced they will provide the link of admit card through the Email or SMS at the candidate’s Email ID or Mobile Number. You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all latest and upcoming admit cards. Also, You may like our Facebook Page here.
CASB Link: https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/
IAF Website – http://indianairforce.nic.in