HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 – Haryana Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Horticulture) Roll No Available Now
Haryana JE Admit Card 2019 (Download via www.hssc.gov.in): Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has officially announced the exam date & admit card release date through the latest examination notice. Regardless of which department is on the agenda, the Recruitment of Junior Engineers (JEN/JEs) is always at the top of HSSC’s to-do-list. Here we are talking about the advertisement number 10/2019 where 1624 vacancies (Cat. No 08, 10, 11, 20, 30) are required to be filled in various Haryana SSC Departments. Job Applications from the eligible candidates will be taken and secured already during these months and now the written examination, an Interview shall be managed by Haryana SSC. Stay connected to download HSSC JE Admit Card 2019.
As per the notice, the recruitment applications from eligible candidates are invited in June & July 2019. And admit card for JE Recruitment will be found online from the 23rd of August 2019 which is an approximate 07 days prior to the mentioned exam date. Details about the session & scheduled timings for the Rectt. Advt 10/2019 JE Exam are as follows:
HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 – Advt No. 10/2019 Exam Date, Roll No
Exam Organizer: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Contact Support: 0172-5143700, 0172-2566597
Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE)
Total Vacancies: 2978
Exam Date: 31 August and 01 September 2019
HSSC JE Admit Card Status: Released on 23rd August 2019
In the existing download admit card, Urban Local Bodies Department, HUDA, HBSE, Agri, Town & Country Planning Dept. Haryana SSC Jr. Engg. Exam Roll No is the one that shall be downloadable from 07 days preceding to the exam. Ensure to grab this call letter by the due date like no other chance will be provided to any of the candidates. The information related to the assigned exam centre can be checked from the admission card only.
Additionally, Remember to take a hold of the mandatory stuff like passport photographs, ID proofs (Original & photocopy) as per the needs. And it is strictly advised to check the Admit Card’s and Exam paper’s instructions watchfully.
HSSC JE Exam 2019 – Shift Timings
Morning Shift: 10:30 AM to 12:00 AM)
Evening Shift: 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM
Reporting Time: 08:30 AM for Morning and 01:00 PM for Evening Shift
No Entry: After 09:30 AM (Morning) and 02:00 PM (Evening)
Candidates moving ahead to participate in this test have to carry their HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 through the official website “www.hssc.gov.in” using login tokens i.e. ID, Password etc.
HSSC JE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
During the whole process of selection, candidates applied for Junior Engineer Posts will be examined through the written test and Interview. An OMR based exam to be carried out for 90 marks including objective questions from G.K, Aptitude, and English topics. Now, Following will be the test pattern for both posts.
- Candidates will have to answer only the multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- A limit of one hour and thirty minutes will be there to complete the examination.
- Selection of the candidates will be assured as per their score achieved in written examination and socio-economic criteria/experience.
|Name of the Subjects||Weightage||Total Marks|
|General Awareness, Reasoning, Computer, Maths, Science, English, Hindi & Relevant Subject||75%||90|
|Current Affairs, Civics, Culture, Environment, Geography, History, Literature, etc.||25%|
(i) General Awareness
- Indian Culture
- Honours and Awards
- Famous Personalities
- General Science
- Indian History
- Basic General Knowledge
- Days and Years
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Economy
- Indian Politics
- World Organisations
- Indian Geography
- World Geography
- Books and Authors
- Number series
- Inserting the missing characters
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzle test
- Blood relations
- Arithmetical operations
- Logical Venn diagram
- Alphabet test
- Decision making
- Sitting arrangement
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Eligibility test
- Assertion and reason
- Situation reaction test
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Mathematical operations
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Reasonable sequence test
- Machine input
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc
- Power & Energy
- Laws & Principles
- Physical Quantities
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Computer Abbreviations
- History of Computer
- Input & Output Device
- Basic & Uses of Computer
- Generations of Computer
- About LAN, WAN and Modem
- Decision Making
- Fill In The Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Paragraph Completion
- Functional Grammar And Vocabulary
- Sentence Reproduction
- Sentence Completion/ Fillers
- Sentence Improvements
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Word Usage Common Errors
- Idioms –Phrases
- Reading Sentence Arrangement
(vii) Current Affairs
- Important Days
- Books and Authors
- Countries, Capitals, and Currencies
- National and International Organizations
- Awards, Honors and Recognition
- Science and Technology
- Indian Economics
- Indian Constitution
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Politics,
- History of India
- Financial Institutions – National and International
- Finance, Budget, and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Geography etc.
(viii) General Hindi
- विलोम शब्द
- हिंदी व्याकरण
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
Buy HSSC MegaBook – Subjectwise: Reasoning – Quant – GK – English
Viva/Interview (25 Marks): In this round, shortlisted ones of written exam will be assessed for General Knowledge, Awareness & Intelligence, and Communication Skills.
HSSC JE Exam 2019 – Instructions for OMR Based (Offline) Test
- Primarily, all the applicants should be equipped with necessary items (HSSC Admit Card, Identity papers etc.) while making headway to the examination.
- Avoid carrying prohibited things like Calculator, Electronic Devices, Digital Watches, Mobile Phones etc. The same must be communicated in the call letter too.
- Don’t try to fold, tear the answer-sheets and not to use Eraser, Whitener/Fluids or any such element otherwise the answer sheets will be cancelled.
- Put your thumb impressions and signature on the attendance sheet when you are asked to do so by Invigilator.
- Permission to go outside the Exam room won’t be given during the first and last thirty minutes (30 mins) of examination.
To Download HSSC Jr Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Link Activated)
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all latest and upcoming admit cards. We will provide you with the direct download links (if released officially). Stay connected and all the best for the HSSC Exam.