Gujarat Forest Department released 334 vacancies for Forest Guards. Candidates who applied are looking for Gujarat Forest Admit card 2020.
The admit card for Gujarat Forestry will be available at forests.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates will need to download the e-admit card using Registration Number. On the admit card, the applicant’s name along with a photograph will be pictured.
It is advised to keep the admit card safe for the exam and even after that. The download link for the Gujarat Forest Guard Hall Ticket will be provided below.
Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
|Exam Organizer||Gujarat Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Test (PET/PMT). DV|
|Written Exam Date||February 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Timings||Morning | Afternoon|
|Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card||February 2020 (Tentatively)|
OJAS Gujarat Forest Department had closed the registrations. Many candidates have applied for 334 vacancies. Time has come for the Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card.
At the exam centers, candidates will need to show admit cards. Check the latest updates for Written/PET/PST/Interview Admit Card from forests.gujarat.gov.in. The admit card will be downloaded by Confirmation Number / Application.
The applicants who have not completed the application fee can’t download the Admit Card.
Details Printed on Gujarat Forest Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Candidate’s Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre Address.
- Enrollment Number.
- Date of Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
Gujarat Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) 2020 Exam Date
In Gujarat, Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) Recruitment is announced. After the application, candidates are searching for the examination date. Kindly refer to the admit card for the Forest Guard Exam date. A detailed schedule will be mentioned there.
All candidates who wish to attend the Gujarat Forest Guard Examination 2020 on the prescribed exam date will have to follow the exam schedule mentioned in their admit card. Moreover, Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Date 2020 is tentatively February 2020.
OJAS GUJ Forest Guard Examination 2020 – Valid ID Proofs
- Voter’s Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
- Electricity Bill/Phone Bill.
- Bank Passbook etc.
Gujarat Vanrakshak Exam Syllabus 2020
- The objective exam will have 100 marks in total.
- The topics of the exam will be GK, Maths, Gujarati, and Technical Subjects.
|Type of Exam||Topics||Marks|
How to download Gujarat Forest Department Hall Ticket 2020?
Candidates need to produce the Gujarat Forest Hall ticket at the time of the exam. Those who won’t have will be debarred. Hence, Keep an extra copy of the Forest Guard Admit Card.
- Visit the Website AdmitCardIND.IN.
- Look for Gujarat Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 in the search box.
- Go to the particular page. Check if hall ticket status.
- If it shows Available then get connected with the download link here.
- After that, provide the details registered for this exam ie. Registration No, Date of Birth, etc.
- Submit the information.
- And Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card will be loaded in PDF File.
- Check the exam information and give a printout command.
- In the examination center, essentially, the hard copy of the admit card will be required along with ID Proof.
Questions and Answers For Candidates
Question – What is Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 Release Date?
Answer – The admit card release for Gujarat Forest Guard Vacancy may be held in February 2020.
Question – What is the Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Date 2020?
Answer – The exam date for Forest Guard Recruitment in Gujarat is February 2020 Expectedly.
Question – What is the selection process in the Gujarat Forest Department?
Answer – The candidates have to undergo Written, Physical, Document Verification until the process of final appointment.