GPSC State Tax Inspector Class-3 Admit Card 2020
Exam Organizer: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Official Website: www. gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Post Name: State Tax Inspector Class-3
Total Vacancies: 243 Posts
Preliminary Exam Date: 26-Apr-2020 (Tentative)
Admit Card: April 2020 (Expectedly)
Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC) has finally announced to organize State Tax Inspector class-3 Preliminary Recruitment Exam 2020. Candidates that are preparing to qualify the exam should also keep track of the GPSC State Tax Inspector Class-3 Admit Card 2020.
To complete the recruitment process for State Tax Inspector Class-3, GPSC will conduct Preliminary (Screening Test), Competitive Examination, Mains Examination Written (Descriptive) step by step. The candidate who is going to attend the particular exam must take the print out of the respective hall ticket as well as the other documents when going to the examination hall.
Details Mentioned in Gujarat PSC STI Exam Hall Ticket 2020
Significant details that must be cross verified before attending the GPSC State Tax Inspector Examination 2020 are here below. A candidate should carefully check whether their personal details like Name, Date of Birth Father’s Name, Address are matching according to the submitted application to GPSC.
- Name of conducting department.
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Roll Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Stamp and Seal of the exam authority.
- Complete Address of the candidate.
- Center Code.
- Center Name.
Identity Proofs Recommended for GPSC State Tax Inspector Prelims Exam 2020
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any ID proof signed by a Govt Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book showing the photograph of the candidate
How to download Gujarat PSC STI (P) Exam Admit Card 2020?
The examination is coming nearer and that’s why candidates are being impatient about the hall ticket download for GPSC State Tax Inspector Preliminary Exam. To let them know the hall ticket will be uploaded officially at the GPSC website only. Hence, we provide a few simple steps to obtain it directly in your mobile phone or any other device:-
- Visit the Govt Portal of Gujarat Public Service Commission, www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- You will see the homepage of GPSC opens with the latest announcements.
- Now, Go to the What’s New List.
- From here select the link for GPSC STI (Prelim.) Admit Card 2020.
- In the following tab, you need to enter the required inputs i.e. Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- Cross-verify the provided details and tap on submit.
- The GPSC Admit Card 2020 for State Tax Inspector Posts shall come on screen.
- Take a few moments to read all the mentioned details.
- Then finally give the command for print out because in the exam center you will need a hard copy.
To Download GPSC State Tax Inspector Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Expected in April 2020)
To Download GPSC STI Pre Exam Syllabus 2020 – Click Here (Available)
Stay tuned with AdmitCardIND for all latest & upcoming admit card updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question. When will GPSC State Tax Inspector Preliminary Exam 2020?
Answer. GPSC will conduct the pre-exam for Assistant Prosecution Officer on 26-Apr-2020 (Tentative)
Question. What is the release date for GPSC STI Admit Card 2020?
Answer. The commission will release GPSC State Tax Inspector Class-3 Admit Card 2020 in the month of February 2020
Question. What is the selection process for GPSC State Tax Inspector Posts?
Answer. The candidates who want to secure the job as State Tax Inspector, they have to undergo Preliminary (Screening Test), Competitive Examination, Mains Examination Written (Descriptive).