GPSC Assistant Manager Admit card 2020 – Mines Sirdar, Other Posts Hall Ticket @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. To see the high workload of various departments Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) has planned to fill its various vacant posts of GPSC Assistant Manager, Mines Sirdar, Programmer, and Deputy General Manager. A number of candidates across the state have called up for the GPSC Assistant Manager Exam 2020 successfully. We speculating that these all candidates would be busy in their exam preparation but surprisingly these candidates are busy on the internet to find GPSC Assistant Manager Admit card 2020. For those, we are giving news related to their GPSC Mines Sirdar Admit Card 2020.
The board of Gujarat PSC is going to upload GPSC Call Letter 2020 in the first week of April month 2020 for all the mentioned posts. GPSC will update all the relevant information on its official web portal that is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Aspirants can download GPSC AM Hall Ticket 2020 by using a very simple method which we have given below in this article. For candidates’ help, we will also generate a direct link to open it in this same article. As we all know, the Admit card is a significant document to carry within the exam hall without the hall ticket number examiner can’t permit to enter. Find the direct link for GPSC Hall Ticket 2020 in this article.
GPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
Name of Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Name of Post: Assistant Manager, Mines Sirdar, Director, Assistant Director / Regional Fire Fighting Officer, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Programmer, Junior Programmer
Number of Post: 89 posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Exam date: 12th April to 3rd May 2020
Admit Card Releasing Date: April 2020 (Expected)
Documents To Carry with GPSC Assistant Manager Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2020
Some id proofs which is important to be there with you along with GPSC AM Hall Ticket 2020. Because examiner may ask for various identity proof to justify your identity in the exam hall. so, we suggest to candidates to carry these all documents with you that are:
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
How to Download GPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can understand this simple process by using this following way:-
- First of all, candidates have to open the GPSC official website on the internet browser, that gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Then, Candidates need to find the GPSC Mines Sirdar, Programmer, Other Posts Call Letter/ Admit Card 2020.
- As you find a link, click on it and fill the required information like roll number and Application ID No, etc.
- After this, you can see the GPSC Admit Card 2020 on your computer screen.
- Now you can print a hard copy for further use.
- After getting a print out of your card some information you must check carefully.
Check the information on GPSC Mines Sirdar, Programmer, Other Posts Call Letter 2020
We are suggesting to candidates whenever you download GPSC Assistant Manager, Mines Sirdar, Programmer, Other Posts Call Letter 2020, you must check it carefully. The information which is mentioned on your admit card will be according to the application details, however, if you face difficulty in downloading admit card or any misprint on your admit card please contact your exam authority before the exam date. Some significant points which should be mentioned on GPSC Exam Call letter 2020 that is:-
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Registration Number
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Examination Centre Code
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Name of the Test Centre
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Available Soon – GPSC Assistant Manager, Mines Sirdar, Other Posts Admit Card 2020
When GPSC is going to its GPSC Assistant Manager Examination 2020?
Yes, GPSC decided to conduct it from 12th April to 3rd May 2020.
What else should I carry to the exam center along with the admit card to the exam center?
Candidates need to carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…