Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the DSSSB Admit Card 2020 for most of the upcoming Examinations. Candidates can download the admit card using the Application Number, Date of Birth, Security Code from www.dsssbonline.nic.in | dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
The DSSSB had announced Tier 1, Tier 2, Skill Test Exam Notification earlier. Huge candidates have filled the form before the application closed. Now, E-Admit Card is available postcode wise and advertisement number wise.
The applicants have to check the regular updates from DSSSB website. On the exam date, they must reach the centre as per the details mentioned in the call letter.
Kindly download the call letter if you will attend DSSSB Exam 2020. Here’s the detailed information for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Call Letter.
DSSSB Admit Card 2020 – dsssb.delhi.gov.in
The DSSSB Board has shown a new advertisement on its official website – dsssb.delhi.gov.in. It has issued DSSSB Admit Card for various recruitment posts.
The candidates who were studying to crack DSSSB Exam must be alert. They should download admit cards before the last date. As you know, the board will remove the admit card link before the exam date.
|Advt No/Post Code||DSSSB Recruitment||Admit Card Link|
|18/19||Fire Operator||Click Here|
At the exam centre, the supervisor on duty will verify DSSSB admit card with respect to candidate’s identity proof. Only if the details match, he/she will be allowed in the examination hall.
For candidates who are not able to generate admit card slip, they must ensure the application fee is submitted. If there is no fee on the application file, the candidature will be rejected.
If candidates are unable to find the link for admit card that they have been searching for, kindly visit dsssb.delhi.gov.in
How to download DSSSB Exam Admit Card 2020 online?
DSSSB will release the Tier I, Tier II Exam admit card download link at one of their official sites either dsssbonline.nic.in or dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Candidates must remember Application Number and Date of birth for online admit cards. Here are the steps to download:-
- Visit the above-mentioned website.
- Click on the link “Admit Card for DSSSB Exam”.
- Provide the Registration Number and Date of Birth to generate admit card.
- After the details entered, the dsssbonline admit card will appear.
- Take the downloaded copy in the form of a printout.
- For your problems, please write to us in the comments below.
Details on Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Call letter 2020
- Name of the Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Examination Timings (Start & End Time)
- Test Centre Name.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
Special Instructions on Delhi SSSB Exam Roll No Slip 2020
- Inaccurate information provided during online-registration will result in declining of application.
- The admit cards will not be issued without the full payment of the fee.
- The Aadhar Card must be carried for the Identity Verification purpose, failing which will eliminate you from the competition.
- All the instructions in dssb admit card must be read and understand properly.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
Visit AdmitCardIND.IN for the India Admit Card Download for Sarkari Exam, Board Exam, University Exam.