Hello readers, This is an article about DMRC Admit card 2019 for various posts like Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO), Maintainer, Assistant Manager (Finance, Legal, CC, Safety), Office Assistant, Account Asst, Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, JE, AE, and other regular/contractual recruitment. We’ll be putting your heads together about DMRC SC/TO Admit Card 2019 download insights. Check detailed information below if you are looking for Delhi Metro Call Letter 2019.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will start the online-applications to organize the written examination. Candidates who will submit the application form along with a requisite fee can check the admit card status at DMRC website ie.delhimetrorail.com. To download the admit card, when available officially, you may also click the direct link below. The login window will require a candidate’s unique registration number and date of birth.
DMRC SC/TO Admit Card 2019
Exam Organizer: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Official Website: delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
Post Name: SC/TO, Maintainer, AE, JE etc.
Exam Date: October/November 2019
Admit Card Status: 15 Days prior to the exam date
Update: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Hall Ticket 2019 Notification Download Online for Engineer, Manager, Technical/NonTechnical Posts here. Candidates who applied can track the status through this post. Check DMRC direct link for admit card download here.
Over time, exam date as well as admit cards for CBT/GD/Interview/Skill/Medical/Psycho will be uploaded on the Delhi Metro website. Examinees need to stay notified and keep preparing according to official syllabus. The Job Seeker whose application is accepted by the authority will get DMRC Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter through their registered Email-ID. Apart from the e-mail, the admit card will also be provided through the official website – www.delhimetrorail.com. Even more, the company has given the Help-desk Contact no and Email-ID: 022-61306222, email@example.com where candidates may raise issues, problems, or complaints if there are any.
Selection Methodology for Section A-B-C:
|SC/TO||Psycho, Medical Tests|
|Steno||Skill Test, Medical|
|Office & Acc|
|Medical Exam in the|
Computer Based Test (Paper I):-
Topics or Subjects: General Ability + Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude (QA), General English (for Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic) and/ understanding of the trade/branch.
Objective Questions: 120, Duration: 1.5 Hours, Negative Marking: 1/3 (Each MCQ).
C.B.T (Paper) Scheme & Structure:-
Subject: MCQs in English Language (General English)
Total MCQs: 60, Duration: 45 Minutes, Negative (-ve) Marking: 1/3 marks
How to Download Delhi Metro Admit Card 2019?
- Open the website “delhimetrorail.com” in the browser.
- Click on Careers Link for DMRC Admit Card 2019 Latest download.
- Check the Advt No, Post Name and Click on download link.
- Enter the unique ID of registration and date of birth.
- As soon as you click submit, the admit card will appear name wise.
- Get a hard copy and carry it in the exam centre.
Important Instructions Appear on DMRC Various Post Admit Card?
Delhi Metro Rail Authority has uploaded DMRC Admit Card 2019 for various posts. Candidates appearing in the DMRC recruitment exams may put themselves in trouble if they don’t check the exam instructions. Reading the guidelines is as important as downloading the DMRC Admit Card Hall Ticket. So, let’s check it out:-
- The candidates are required to appear in the Screening Exam/GD/Interview according to the schedule mentioned in call letter.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam centres before the full expiry of Screening Test.
- The admit card will be valid only for the exam date, time, session mentioned in the admit card.
- Please bring the admit card copy, valid identity proof (in original), and recent passport size photographs.
- Don’t carry Cell phones, Digital Watches, Calculators, Electronic items at the exam centres.
For any further information or grievance regarding recruitment please contact the following helpline numbers:
DMRC Tel nos.: 011-23417910/11/12
Extension – 534282, 534406, 534647, 534275 (Rectt. Cell)
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
Visit AdmitCardIND.IN for the latest exam admit card updates. Wish you all the best to all candidates who will be participating in the Delhi Metro Exam.