Assam Police Admit Card 2019 – assampolice.gov.in SLPRB Exam Call Letter
Assam Police Admit Card 2018-2019: The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam (Guwahati) has released the admit card for the posts of Driver of Prisons Department. Concerned candidates can download it from the link given after this paragraph. On the other hand, candidates who are looking for Assam Police Admit Card 2019 for Armed Branch and Unarmed Branch (AB & UB Constable Exam) of District Executive Force, they may need to wait a bit more. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will be given this e-admit card to appear in the first stage of recruitment.
The respective admit card will show the date and venue of conducting Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Written Test etc. Applicants can get in touch with the official website www.assampolice.gov.in or may keep connected through various other means like SMS, Email, Social Media Networks for obtaining the notification of hall ticket. A participant without Assam Police Admit Card 2019 or other necessary documents can’t be permitted to take the exam. Please check the list of documents required for the exam before any of you is rushing to the examination.
Assam Police Admit Card 2019 – www.assampolice.gov.in, slprbassam.in
Exam Organizer: Assam Police Recruitment Board
Official Website: www.assampolice.gov.in, slprbassam.in
Post Name: Various
Total Vacancies: As per the notification
Selection Process: Written, Interview etc.
Admit Card Status: Released for Driver Posts
Driver Exam Date: Mentioned in Call Letter
AB UB Exam Date: October/November 2019 (Expected)
SLRPB, Assam is expected to release the Armed/Unarmed Constable Exam date soon. As per some sources claim, Assam Police was expected to conduct the Constables Exams in October/November 2019. Sources now suggest that the dates are expected to be released shortly for this recruitment. In the meantime, the department has released Grade III Posts Call Letter for Tribal candidates. Do note that all the candidates will primarily be scrutinized with the requisite documents like admit card, identity proof, educational certificates (if any mentioned) at the time of entrance in the test centre. So, Best of luck and be authentic at the time of verification.
Recruitment rallies are going to be organized in the district of Assam for filling up the said constable vacancies. If you’ve also taken part then make sure to collect the recommended stuff. Like the norms and conditions of every exam, the SLPRB Assam Constable Exam will also have its own. And the recruiter would want every individual to follow all of them in the way as these are given.
Assam Police Constable Written & Physical Exam Syllabus 2019
Physical Standards:- NO Marks.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for Men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/MOBC/OBC/SC etc.||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
(i) Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- 40 Marks.
Candidates who qualify PST will need to undergo P.E.T. The events for this exam are mentioned below.
- Race: 3.2 km Race to be completed in 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm in 03 chances.
- Race: 1600 Meter Race to be completed within 08 minutes (480 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm in 03 chances.
Important Notes for Physical Exam:
- Both PET & PST will be conducted under CCTV surveillance.
- Biometric recordings will be taken for the identification uses.
- The result of each test will be locally displayed at the end of the day.
(ii) Written Examination:-
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) to answer on an OMR Answer Sheet.
- The standard of questions will be up to Class IX or X.
- Candidates will get half a mark for each correct response.
- Total Marks for the written test will be 50. There shall not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
- A state-level merit list will be prepared and published on the official website of SLPRB, Assam.
Details Available in Assam Police Exam Call Letter 2019
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Candidate’s Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre Address.
- Enrollment Number.
- Date of Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
ID Proofs Valid for Assam Police Exams 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhar
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by Employer (Only for Govt Candidates)
- Valid Photo ID cards issued by school/ college/ University.
- A Govt ID signed by Gazetted Officer etc
To Check & Download Assam Police Admit Cards 2019: CLICK HERE
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all latest and upcoming admit cards. We will provide you with the direct download links (if released officially). Stay connected and all the best for Assam Police Constable 2019 Exam.