The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam (Guwahati) has released the Assam Police Admit Card 2019. Candidates can download the same from the link below.
Many candidates are waiting for the Armed Branch and Unarmed Branch (AB & UB) Exam. Because it’s admit card will show the date and venue for SLPRB, Assam.
In order to get the notification of the admit card, candidates have to visit the SLPRB website – slprbassam.in. Assam Police Exam Date Notice, admit card date will be provided there.
A couple of documents will be required to appear in Assam Police Exam 2019. Kindly check the instructions in the admit card to know about them. The candidates can’t take part without having sufficient documents.
Assam Police Admit Card 2019 – assampolice.gov.in
Exam Organizer: Assam Police Recruitment Board, Guwahati
Official Website: www.assampolice.gov.in
Exam Name: Assam Police 2019
Selection Process: Written, Physical, Interview
Exam Admit Cards: Released
SLRPB, Assam had announced the Armed/Unarmed Constable Exam date earlier. Now, The police department is all set to conduct the exam.
In the exam centre, candidates need to hold Assam Police Admit card, Identity proof, educational certificates (if any mentioned).
How to download SLPRB, Assam Exam Call Letter 2019
- Visit the website – slprbassam.in.
- Click on the exam call letter link.
- Enter the registration number, date of birth.
- Click on the submit.
- Now, you will see SLPRB Exam Call Letter.
- Download it instantly and grab a printout.
SLPRB Assam Police Exam Hall Ticket 2019 – Details Available on it
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Candidate’s Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre Address.
- Enrollment Number.
- Date of Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
Assam Police Exam 2019 – Valid ID Proofs
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhar
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by Employer (Only for Govt Candidates)
- Valid Photo ID cards issued by school/ college/ University.
- A Govt ID signed by Gazetted Officer etc
Assam Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2019
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for Men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/MOBC/OBC/SC etc.||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
(i) Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- 40 Marks.
Candidates who qualify PST will need to undergo P.E.T. The events for this exam are mentioned below.
- Race: 3.2 km Race to be completed in 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm in 03 chances.
- Race: 1600 Meter Race to be completed within 08 minutes (480 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm in 03 chances.
Important Notes for Physical Exam:
- Both PET & PST will be conducted under CCTV surveillance.
- Biometric recordings will be taken for the identification uses.
- The result of each test will be locally displayed at the end of the day.
(ii) Written Examination:-
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) to answer on an OMR Answer Sheet.
- The standard of questions will be up to Class IX or X.
- Candidates will get half a mark for each correct response.
- Total Marks for the written test will be 50. There shall not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
- A state-level merit list will be prepared and published on the official website of SLPRB, Assam.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for India’s Sarkari Exam Admit Card, University/Entrance Exam Admit Card, Board Exam Admit Card.