Updated news for the session 2019-20’s scholars who had taken the admission to Assam Board High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrassa (AHM) under SEBA.
The Class 10th Annual Examinations for all kinds of attendees i.e. Regular, Private, State Open Board (S.O.S) will be conducted from February 10 to 29 February 2020 (as announced).
Concerned Headmasters working in any of the recognized Govt. or Pvt. schools/institutes shall take a hold of their candidates’ Assam HSLC Admit Card 2020 for the final public exams in this due course.
Along with the tenth class main (theory) papers, pre-exams such as unit/pre-tests, preparatory exams, sessionals will also play an important role to boost students’ performances throughout an academic course.
Information about: AHSEC HS Admit Card 2020
Moreover, The scrutiny marks gained by a scholar in the internal assessments conjointly with practical tests & project work, literacy activity, the percentage of attendance records, etc. should be submitted to Seba Board Assam asap.
SEBA Admit Card 2020, HSLC/AHM Exam Programme, Final Routine 2020
Scheduled By: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (Guwahati)
Official Website: sebaonline.org
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. Phone No: 0361-2550371
Class Name: HSLC | AHM (Madhyamik)
Exam Dates: 10 February to 29 February 2020
HSLC Admit Card Download 2020: Releasing Soon
Results: March/April 2020
Downloading of Mark-sheets: June-July 2020
The filling up of forms for Matric/STD X/Class 10 School Pariksha has been over quite some time ago. Now is the time to invest in studying the state board’s textbooks | model question papers by keeping in view the recommended syllabus & exam scheme.
Self-taught scholars that are unaware of the academic calendar for various subjects like Advanced mathematics, English, Science, Assamese, etc. must obtain the study materials from their respective institute’s teachers.
Correspondingly, at the time of a hall-ticket & seat number obtainment, one should walk up to the associated staff members who have previously helped them in submitting the admission’s application to the Assam board.
By and large, a candidate needs to stay in touch only with their schools or institutions to get notifications on exam admission ticket, results, merit list, topper’s list, provisional certificate, final mark-sheet, and so forth.
Assam HSLC Admit Card 2020 For Reg, Pvt, Open Schools (SOS)
The complete date-sheet and course-wise timetable of general and vocational examinations have been circulated in all districts. Students must take a note of it as it is from the notice-board.
After sharing the Class 10 Exam Routine, now S.E.B.A is going to release AHM/HSLC admit cards session-wise, class-wise, semester-wise for Reg, Correspondence, Open Board scholars.
In order to download a regular/compartmental/supplementary/improvement admission-certificate each one of the institutional authority has been provided with a unique Student ID, Password which they will need to fill up at the login page of “sebaonline.org.”
Furthermore, It will be advised to all principals to verify the student’s enrolled particulars carefully and if there is any lost information then a correction form shall be filled and submitted instantly for receiving the duplicate admit-card or roll no slip.
How to download SEBA Assam HSLC Admit Card 2020 from sebaonline.org?
- Go to the official website of SEBA Assam, sebaonline.org.
- In the notifications, click on the link HSLC Admit Card 2020.
- Now, Enter a few required details such as College Enrollment ID, Date of Birth.
- After entering the information, submit it.
- In the next window, you see the admit card appears on the screen.
- Check all details such as Name of the student, Father’s Name, DOB, Medium of Examination and others to ensure the correctness.
- This shall be the PDF file of Admit Card so take it’s print out for the examination purpose.
Significant Details on Assam Board HSLC Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Board
- Exam Session
- Roll Number
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Medium of Exam
- Subject Wise Exam Date
- Paper Codes
- Examination Center
- Center Code
Instructions for SEBA Board Assam HSLC Exams 2020
- The Exam for Morning Shift will be conducted from 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 01:30 to 04:30 PM for Evening Shift.
- The 05 Minutes Extra Time will be provided for reading question papers in both the scheduled shifts.
- Candidates offering elective subjects will have to appear in both the Groups A and B while in Lieu Language candidates will have to appear in Group A only, which will be treated as Assamese (IL), Bengali (IL), Hindi (IL), Bodo (IL), Manipuri (IL), and Santhali (IL) respectively.
- The student must bring the HSLC 2020 Admit Card along with other suggested documents.
- The Practical Examinations will be conducted on 21st & 22nd January 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – How to correct the Name & spelling error in SEBA admit card 2020?
Answer – The student will need to contact the school/college authority for any type of correction in the admit card.
Question – What can I do to get a Duplicate Admit Card?
Answer – In an instance wherein your admit card is lost or damaged, the principal of the school may have the authority to issue a new/duplicate admit card.
Question – Where to find Assam HSLC Admit Card 2020?
Answer – The admit cards will be available at SEBA Board website – sebaonline.org. A student can download the admit card using Registration Card number/Nominal Roll.
For the relevant queries and concerns, kindly drop your comments below. We will try reaching back to you in an immediate manner. “Thank You.”