The good news is that the eligibility test AP-TET 2019 is going to be scheduled for the year 2019. All new information & corrigendum is updated in the article here.
Check Here: AP DSC Hall Tickets
The commencement of Andhra Pradesh T.E.T has recently been announced by the State HRD Minister Ghanta Srinivasa Rao. According to him, the APTET Hall Ticket of concerned participants will come along with a tentative exam schedule. Kindly check the underneath afresh details quickly.
The APTET – 2019 is going to be supervised by the Department of School Education (DSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh, very soon (latest Revised).
This time, Pursuing candidates for B.Ed/D.Ed 2016-18 & Language Pandits 2018-19 have also got the freedom to send their applications for becoming a part of the eligible aspirant.
With an objective to keep the highest degree of accuracy and transparency in the direction of Teaching Examination, all TET Papers Level I | II | III will be conducted online via computer-based mode in all 13 districts of AP state.
APTET Hall Ticket 2019 will be having the prescribed exam center detail, roll no, timetable or schedule for CBT shall be released exactly 10 days preceding to the exam commencement date, as per the tentative announcements made by the authority.
Eligible candidates are requested to carry an issued e-admit card and one original as well as a photocopy of identity verification proof such as Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter’s Card, D/L etc. whichever is applicable and mentioned in the call letter’s instructions.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019: Information Bulletin
Exam Planner: Commissioner of School Education, AP, Amaravathi
Address: TET of CSE, Anjaneya Towers, Ibrahimpatnam
Current Official Sites: aptet.apcfss.in, cse.ap.gov.in
Previous Website: http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/
Support Contacts: 9121148061, 9121148062
Exam Name: APTET 2019
Latest Proposed Dates: To be announced
Session-I: 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
Session-II: 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM
New Exam Centers: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai (Only 03)
Paper I, II, III Hall Tickets: To Be Released
An unexpected delay occurred in releasing the test admission tickets for the year 2017 APTET. The AP Govt took a lesson from the previous mistakes, hence, they would release the hall tickets for APTET-2019 as per the prescribed schedule only.
Examinees need to know that A.P. T.E.T. had been postponed twice after accepting the candidate’s request or demand to have more time on Paper-III Preparation. The new date-sheet for APTET 2019 is predicted soon.
AP Teacher’s 1st, 2nd Paper Syllabus, Pattern
- For both tests, the total number of multiple-choice questions will be 150.
- Each MCQ will have a significance of 01 Mark and there is no negative marking in 6th AP TET.
- The common languages for Primary & Upper Primary Teacher (Language-I section) – Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, and Tamil.
- Other than the common one, Additional Languages for Paper I – Gujarathi, Bengali and for Paper-II – Sanskrit.
Test Paper-I (Class I to Class V): 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Test Paper-II (Class VI to Class VIII): 02 Hours 30 Minutes
Criteria for Passing Marks
- OC: 60% & above
- BC: 50% & above
- SC, ST, Differently Abled (PH), Ex-Servicemen **: 40% & above.
APTET Hall Ticket 2019: Download online at aptet.apcfss.in
It will be advisable to grab your online test admission tickets (TAT) through the AP-TET’s official website ‘cse.ap.gov.in.’ To do so, you may require logging in using credentials like registration number, password or date of birth.
If an eligible applicant can’t be able to take a hold of his/her admit-card then he/she should contact the Joint Director of Management at the above-listed address within the working hours (10.00 AM to 5.30 PM).
While contacting the concerned authority, an individual has to give the essential details like Journal No of the paid fee, Reference No of Succesful Registration, Print Copy of Application Form, and one photograph (the same which was posted on the form earlier).
Marks Memo or Validity of TET Certificate
As per the NCTE Norms & Guidelines, a teacher’s eligibility certificate shall be valid for seven years from the date of conduction of exam. And All Qualifiers should be able to procure this document from the authoritative portal only.
Moreover, there is no limitation on the number of attempts made by a candidate for acquiring T.E.T Certificates. Even more, a qualifier can improve his score by appearing again in the said examinations.
Weightage of APTET Marks in Teacher Recruitment (TRT)
In the final selection list for State-Govt. Recruitment of Teachers, a 20% weightage will be given to the TET scores and the remaining 80% for the written test of TRT.
Another Handpicked Article >>>>> TS-TRT Admission Ticket