APSC Admit Card 2019 – Assam PSC Exam Date, Intimation Letter Download
Assam PSC Admit Card 2019: The written examination for various Assam PSC Recruitment posts will be scheduled according to the latest official notices. Note that before the recruitment exam date, APSC Admit Card / Assam Call Letter 2019 will be released by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Guwahati. According to sources, the department has decided to conduct the Assam PSC Exam in November 2019.
The examination date for APSC vacancies has been notified at APSC website, as checked the official notification. However, candidates can check the status of the same via the authority’s portal (apsc.nic.in) and download the APSC Admit Card 2019 as and when available. Two steps of Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 Process will be initiated with a screening test/written examination which further follows by a personal interview. Qualified candidates will be appointed as per their application for the respective post.
APSC Admit Card 2019 – www.apsc.nic.in
Latest Admit Card Updates Till 24th October 2019!
- Download intimation letters for the post of Lecturer in CMDE (In-Service Education), DIET in the Directorate of SCERT under Elementary Education Deptt. vide Advt. No. 13/2017 dtd. 22-01-2017
- Download intimation letters for the post of Director of Economics and Statistics under Transformation & Development Deptt. vide Advt. No. 06/2018
- Download admit cards for Screening test (OMR based) for the post of Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department vide Advt. No. 14/2018.
- Download intimation letters for the post of Lecturer in Education Technology (In-Service Education), DIET under Elementary Education Deptt. vide Advt. No. 13/2017 dtd. 22-01-2017
- Download Admission Certificate for Written Test for the post of Senior Information and Public Relation Officer under Information and Public Relation Deptt. vide Advt. No. 06/2018
The examination date along with admitting card uploading date will be mentioned by the commission at regular intervals for various Assam PSC Examinations. Through the historical views, It is predicted that the hall tickets for APSC will be issued at least one to two weeks before the exam date. And eligible candidates must be able to download APSC Admit Card 2019 from the authoritative website (www.apsc.nic.in). A few formalities should be completed by the registered applicants like filling out the Reg. No (Login ID) or Date of Birth/any other credential, in order to procure the e-admit card.
A quick verification would be suggested to all the candidates for making sure if the details available on the apsc admit card are correct or not. Any glitch or discrepancy shall be brought under the notice of the respective commission. It doesn’t really matter which recruitment step you’re in but the admit card of APSC should always be there with you while attending any of the examinations. Since you know the commission is going to conduct the screening, written test, and an Interview in the near future so it is advisable to secure the Assam PSC Admit Card 2019 as soon as it is released.
Assam PSC Helpline Number – 0361-2363117
Assam PSC Direct Recruitment Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
|1.||General Studies &|
An Interview will be conducted of 100 marks after the completion of the Screening Test.
- Syllabus: Screening Test for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer(Civil) under Public Health Engineering Deptt vide Advt. No. 04/2017 dtd. 08-05-2017.
- Syllabus: Research Assistant in the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam under Urban Development Department vide Advt. No. 14/2018
- Syllabus: Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) and allied cadres under Social Welfare Department
- Syllabus: Recruitment to the posts of Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department
- Syllabus: Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer(Civil) under Water Resources Department
Informed Printed on Assam PSC Hall Ticket 2019
- Full Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s Name.
- Category of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Photograph.
- Post Applied.
- Exam Center Code.
- Exam Center Name.
- Application Number.
- UP Police Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator Signature.
- Space for candidate’s Signature.
- Special Instructions.
ID Proofs valid in Police Exam Centres
It’s obvious that entry in the examination centre will only be possible if you’ve come along with the mandatory documents i.e. APSC admit card 2019, Identity Proof (Driving License/Aadhar Card etc.). Like I always say, Just make sure you do a double-check on the list of exam related stuff, furnished on the admission ticket. And here are the identities valid in the APSC Recruitment:-
- Voter’s Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
- Electricity Bill/Phone Bill.
- Bank Passbook etc.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all latest and upcoming admit cards. We will provide you with the direct download links (if released officially). Stay connected and all the best for the APSC Exam.