The Largest Power Generation company of A.P. State, Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited will take charge of the Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) & Jr. Assistant (JA) 2020 Recruitment through conducting Written Test, Rank (Merit) List, Documents Verification, Medical Exam.
Candidates can download APGENCO Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website ‘www.apgenco.gov.in’ to check their exam centre, exam timings and other stuff. A candidate’s Registration Number, Password/Date of birth will be required to download the admit card/hall ticket from APGENCO website.
As per the tentative plan, AP Power Generation Corporation Exam 2020 will be carried out in January/February 2020 (Morning & Afternoon) at Vijayawada. Complete details including Exam Date, Exam Centre Venue will be updated by GENCO officials.
The APGENCO Admit Card 2020 is a document which will be verified in the examination hall. Along with e-admit card, it is mandatory to carry one of the Identity Proofs such as Voter’s Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License etc.
Before appearing, candidates should precisely check the guidelines given on exam admit card. No candidates will be provided admit card through offline mode. Scroll down for Hall Ticket Download Link.
APGENCO Hall Ticket 2019: Jr. Accounts Officer, Jr. Asst
Exam Organizer: AP Power Generation Corporation Ltd, Vijaywada
Official Website: www.apgenco.gov.in, apgenco.cgg.gov.in
Post Name: JAO, Junior Asst.
Exam Date: January/February 2020
GENCO Call Letters: To Be Released
The online-application for APGENCO Recruitment Notification 2020 will bring out excellent opportunities for working professionals. Those who meet the eligibility standards can complete payment along with registration that will start soon in online mode at www.apgenco.gov.in
As expected, APGENCO Vacancies for JAO and JA Posts are going to be filled at the various districts such as East Godavari, Inter-State, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, Kurnool, and at Headquarters of Andhra Pradesh GENCO.
Once the exam schedule is out, candidates will be issued Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Hall Tickets in applicant’s login window. Without hall ticket, the entry in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
APGENCO Syllabus for JAO & JA Exams 2020
Aspirants have to clear all the stages of recruitment exams i.e. Written, DV, Medical Fitness, Interview etc. in order to secure this job. Finally, Selected ones shall undergo a training course for a period of one (01) year.
- There will be four sections (A, B, C, & D) in both of the written exams.
- Examinees will have just 120 minutes (02 hours) to finish it.
- Individuals shall achieve a minimum of 30% marks to get treated as qualified.
- Min. Qualifying marks for SCs/STs/Physically Challenged – 30 %, BCs – 35%, and OCs – 40%.
For Assistants (Junior):
For Accounts Officers (Junior):
How to Download APGENCO Hall Ticket 2020 from apgenco.gov.in?
- As we mentioned above, apgenco.gov.in is the official website. So, visit there.
- Click on Careers Link. You will see the highlights.
- Click on the Link “Hall Ticket of APGENCO JAO, JA or other posts.
- Enter the Application Number, Date of Birth etc. and submit.
- Hall Ticket will appear with download and print options.
- Get a few standard size print outs and carry the same in the exam centre.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★