All India Institute of Medical Science has released AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Grade 2 Admit Card 2020. Candidates can appear in the Assessment written exam by carrying the admit card and one photo identity proof as mentioned in the admit card’s instructions.
The admit cards will be given to the candidates whose registrations are found legit. The details & updates of AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Hall Ticket / Call Letter are updated in this article from time to time.
The candidates are requested to keep a copy of the e-admit card secured even after participating in the written examination. The admit card must have the candidate’s photograph affixed on it.
AIIMS Rishikesh admit card without a photograph & signature of the candidate won’t be accepted in the examination hall. Kindly check the complete details given on the admit card before you appear in the examination.
AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Grade 2 Admit Card 2020 – www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Exam Organizer: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
About Exam: AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse 2nd Grade Exam – 2020
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer)
Official Website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview (Document Verification)
- Date of Written test: 23 January 2020
- Date of Admit Card Release: 08 January 2020
All India Institute of Medical Science has published exam date and admit card date for Group A & Group B Staff Nurse (Sr/Jr Nursing Officer) posts. The exam will be conducted soon and AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Grade 2 Admit Card 2020 for Assessment is downloadable from the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org. The candidates are advised to bring the e-admit card downloaded from AIIMS official website at the time of Written Exam and hand over the same to the Invigilator while marking their attendance, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
To Download AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Grade ii Admit Card 2020 – CLICK HERE
- Admit Card For AIIMS Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna, and Raipur Nursing Officer
- Admit Card For AIIMS JAO Posts
Important Documents To Be Kept Ready After AIIMS Rishikesh Written Exam
The original certificates /or documents of all successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be announced after the declaration of written exam result. The provisionally qualified candidates will need these below documents in original & photocopy.
i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of online application form.
ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
v) Disability Certificate, if applied under the PWD category.
vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) if, in regular employment.
vii) Work Experience certificate, if any.
Later after managing the offline/online examination, a Skill Test or Proficiency Test will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates as per the recruitment rules.
Paper Pattern for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment (Staff Nurse) 2020
- In the test pattern of the written exam, only multiple-choice (objective type) questions shall be asked from two sections as given below in the table.
- Attendees will get 2 Hours 30 Minutes of time duration to attempt each part.
- Moreover, the number of questions shall be all equal to no. of marks.
How to download AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020?
For the attainment of call letters, every individual will have to visit the authoritative portal aiims.edu.in and would require providing Application ID, Password (Date of Birth), etc. in the login window. Here’s the step by step process:-
- Visit AIIMS Website – www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the link Admit Card for AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Grade ii 2020 Recruitment.
- Enter the requested details such as AIIMS Application ID, Password/Date of Birth for respective zone.
- Submit the details, the admit card for the written test will be there on the screen.
- Save PDF of the admit card & get a print out of it.
Details Mentioned on AIIMS Rishikesh Grade 2 Recruitment Call Letter 2020
- Name of the Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Examination Timings (Start & End Time)
- Test Centre Name.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
aiimsrishikesh.edu.in Staff Nurse Grade II Call Letter & Valid ID Proofs
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhar
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by Employer (Only for Govt Candidates)
- Valid Photo ID cards issued by school/ college/ University.
- A Govt ID signed by Gazetted Officer etc
Important Points to Remember for AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Exam Roll Number 2020
- The AIIMS 2020 Hall Ticket for the recruitment exam shall be released at least one to two weeks prior to the announced exam date.
- Candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of writing exam, should match the signature on the e-admit card, otherwise, the candidature will be rejected or disqualified.
- Individuals satisfying the educational requirements but not satisfy the experience requisites won’t be issued with an e-admit card/hall ticket.
- The examination hall ticket must be brought with an additional Identity proof like Voter’s Card/Aadhar Card/Passport or any other above mentioned proofs.
- Intimation letters for the Skill/Proficiency test will be provided to the shortlisted candidates for the written exam.
- All the candidates must visit the employer’s website from time to time to get the updates, notifications, latest news.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all latest and upcoming admit cards. We will provide you with the direct download links (if released officially). Stay connected and all the best for the AIIMS 2020 Exams.